Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another 20 Funny One-Liners



1.       A day without radiation is a day without sunshine.
2.       A day without sunshine is like night.
3.       A seminar on time travel will be held two weeks ago.
4.       Alzheimer's advantage: New friends every day.
5.       An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
6.       I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.
7.       The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
8.       All generalizations are false, including this one.
9.       I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
10.   I want patience - AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
11.   I couldn't care less about apathy.
12.   I got arrested in LA and boy am I beat!
13.   Drilling for oil is boring.
14.   Energizer Bunny Arrested; charged with battery.
15.   I like kids, but I don't think I could eat a whole one.
16.   There's no future in time travel.
17.   If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
18.   Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
19.   Corduroy pillows - they're making headlines!
20.   Polynesia - memory loss in parrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment